82 Crosbys Lane, Tintenbar NSW 2478
Rustic Country Cottage House on Acreage - Property ID: 981726
Hidden down the end of a quiet, sealed country lane this circa 1903 country cottage with rustic charm is the perfect escape to call home and rejuvenate.
This airy cottage takes notes from a classic Queenslander-style design with front verandah, timber floors, fireplace and high ceilings. Waking up to secluded rural views from the dining area ensures your morning coffee is the highlight of the day.
There are also 2 outbuildings in close proximity to the house and a separate steel shed.
This quirky and uplifting property has stood the test of time but could benefit from someone ready to give it a new lease on life.
* Detached Yoga studio with scenic outlook
* Converted outbuilding 'The Stables' with toilet and outdoor shower
* NBN connection, VAST and cable TV
* Private 3.23 Hectares (7.98 Acres) and 8.7m x 5.9m shed
* Air conditioning and fireplace
* Babbling brook and an abundance of wildlife
- Land Size Approx. - 7.98 acres