217 Leadbeatters Lane, Alstonville NSW 2477
Price Guide: $2,000,000 - $2,200,000
Architecturally Designed Rural Masterpiece House on Acreage - Property ID: 980130
As you approach this enchanting property from the tree-lined driveway, you know you've arrived at something special. Having played host to countless functions and garden weddings, it's easy to see why this immaculate property has enamoured so many.
Designed by renowned architect Espie Dods, the home is constructed of convict-hewn sandstone and infuses a superbly finished architectural style that takes notes from French provincial, Italianate and classic Australian styles.
Sitting on 51.8 acres, this prestige home enjoys distant ocean glimpses and sweeping rural vistas across the manicured gardens and beyond. The option of two outdoor entertaining areas ensures an enviable position to relax and enjoy a glass of wine come sunset.
* French provincial-style kitchen with marble benchtops, Miele appliances and large walk-in pantry
* Three generous bedrooms plus a study, main with walk-in-wardrobe and step-up spa bath
* Italian villa-style courtyard with fountain
* Formal lounge room with fireplace and rural views
* Covered outdoor entertaining area with barbeque
* Quiet outdoor sitting areas to take in the natural serenity
* Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning and NBN connection
* Two-storey four bay garage shed, with the possibility to be used as a second residence or as a rental cottage (STCA)
* Located 5min drive from Alstonville, 15min from Ballina or Lennox Head and 25min from Byron Bay
- Land Size Approx. - 20.98 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking