1037 Tamarind Drive, Tintenbar NSW 2478
Sold for $673,000
Renovated Coastal Hinterland Cottage House - Property ID: 973213
With coastal hinterland views and ocean glimpses to Lennox Head, this renovated cottage with town convenience is sure to impress.
Inside, the recently repainted home features 3 good size bedrooms, all with built-in robes and plantation shutters, a stunning renovated kitchen and bathroom, ducted air-condition and scenic views.
Downstairs features a large garage and workshop area, complete with a 2nd shower and plenty of under house storage - with potential to extend or transform into more living space.
The low maintenance yard is great for all buyers and for those wishing to become more self sufficient, the chickens along with the raised veggie beds provide a sustainable source of organic produce.
Opportunities to buy into the Tintenbar market at this price are rare, so be sure to secure your inspection without delay.
* Easy care 1004sqm rural lot with town water and NBN
* Large single garage with workshop area and 2nd shower
* Tintenbar General Store, Medical Centre, Che Bon Restaurant, pre-school and primary school all within 3mins drive
* 8mins drive to Lennox Head and Bangalow, 12mins drive to Ballina CBD
- Land Size Approx. - 1004 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Separate Dining