1/9 Richmond Avenue, Ballina NSW 2478
Sold for $450,000
Stone's Throw From The River Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 749983
This contemporary styled duplex is in a fantastic position situated in a quiet lane just around the corner from the Richmond River and within easy walking distance of the Ballina CBD.
This townhouse is modern and spacious with plenty of natural light and there is a north facing private courtyard which is perfect for entertaining.
The beauty of this property is that having only two units in the complex each owner only pays half the insurance keeping fees to a minimum level.
This property will appeal to those buyers looking for a quality property in a sought after location where you can walk to the shops and clubs taking full advantage of Ballina's riverside amenity.
* Three good size bedrooms with a third toilet downstairs
* Open plan living areas with low maintenance tiled flooring
* Well designed with quality fittings
* Short walk to the RSL Club & CBD restaurants
- Land Size Approx. - 235 m2