44 Richmond Street, Wardell NSW 2477
Quaint Cottage - Circa Around 1900 House - Property ID: 510912
Original timber cottage right in the heart of the village that has delightful timber flooring, high ceilings and good size bedrooms with the opportunity to turn the utility room into a 4th bedroom. This would be a perfect starter for first home buyers and would also suit investors with an attractive rental return of $280 per week.
* Right next to the shops and walking distance to the school
* The river is only 50 metres away across the road
* 2 vehicle carport with roller door
* Nice verandah with sunny north aspect
- Land Size Approx. - 450 m2